Bamboo Boxer Brief in Black
We've experienced major delays related to covid 19 and industrial machine repairs after training an entirely new team to sew and re-stock this product. Our goal is to re-stock these before holiday. If you're okay with a delay, but would like to take advantage of our holiday sales on this product, please do.
*We cannot guarantee ship times due to the above mentioned delays and inconsistent USPS ship dates. We plan to receive a re-stock before December 13th, but in the slight chance we can't make this happen, we're happy to process a full refund if your order is for a holiday gift. Please call us at 816 673 1155 during open hours or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org December 5th-13th if this order is for a gift and you have yet to receive a shipping notification from us.
- Designed by founder
- Made in USA boxer briefs. Made in Kansas City by women-owned cut and sew artisan teams
- Soft plush elastic band
- Stay-put legs that don't ride up
- Bamboo fabric: ethically sourced, sustainable, long-lasting, biodegradable, fast-drying, odor-preventing, breathable and silky smooth, resists shrinkage and pilling. Literally feels like you're wearing clouds
- Can be washed and worn for years. If that doesn't happen, we want to be the first to know about it.
- 3 year wear-well exchange guarantee
- Sustainable, ethical basic
After five years as a womenswear company benefiting female causes and the environment, we realized we were missing something...Menswear. When we work together, we can make a bigger difference. We are better together.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. All products are made by women in the city we're headquartered. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.