Returns & Exchanges
All MADI products are cut and sewn in our ethical sewing factory a few blocks from our headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri. We oversee all production and quality control on a weekly basis - in person. Customers near and far have described our sustainable basics as "the most comfortable" underwear, tees, sleepwear, leggings and loungewear on Earth. We guarantee you will love how soft our pieces are! Hopefully, the fact that they're made out of organic bamboo and other fast-drying, odor-preventing and self-wicking sustainable fabrics are added bonuses! Our products are designed to withstand over five years of wear and tear. But, occasional errors happen on our production line since real local humans make all of our pieces, not machines :)!
If your MADI basics are less than 100% top notch, we'd sincerely like to know about it! In order to keep our waste low, before asking for a return or an exchange, we encourage our customers to ship or bring in person back any flawed piece(s) so we may bring to our sewing factory for repair and return back to you.
We guarantee our products and want you to not like them but LOVE them. We accept returns or exchanges, and our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund. We accept exchanges on a case-by-case basis after 30 days if you find a flaw in your product like a rip, tear or wearability malfunction.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Gift cards and final sale items are exempt from being returned.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refund and exchange process:
1. Please email our team at customerservice(at)madiapparel.com with your order number, item you'd like to exchange or return and reason or details (size, style, etc). If you're requesting an exchange, please ask about products you're interested. Or, we can offer store credit.
2. Please mail the product you'd like to return or exchange to our headquarters: MADI Apparel / 1659 Summit / Kansas City, MO 64108
3. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
4. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a few days. If you're exchanging for a new product or store credit, we will begin that process as soon as we receive the item you've mailed.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at customerservice(at)madiapparel.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We sincerely hope you wash, wear and love our products for years! We hope to hold on to you as a customer forever <3.