Plastic-Free Plant Leather Collection
Our leather is very rare and does not use animals or plastic. Read more below.
About the plant leather material:
- Our Bio-based plant material is ethically made in Illinois by Natural Fiber Welding
- Made from agricultural waste
- 100% plastic-free material and notions (metal zipper, slides, etc). This is very rare in the vegan leather world, read more below.
- 100% zero waste and circular. Scraps from this collection are turned into smaller items, and all unusable scraps will be sent back to Natural Fiber Welding in Illinois to be turned into new material.
- Smells natural, like plants in a forest
- Non-animal, cruelty-free, vegan leather (without the plastic that most vegan leathers include)
About the ethical small batch manufacturing:
- Co-designed by our founder Hayley Santell and Madison Stitch
- Patterns made by Maria Rodriguez and Madison Stitch
- Made in Kansas City by cut and sew artisans at Madison Stitch. As always, we pay a living wage to all sewers and every member of our team