High-Rise Sustainable Sweat Shorts
High-Rise Sweat Shorts
Click here to shop longer length sweat shorts
- Designed by founder
- Size up 1 size for looser/comfier fit
- Made in Kansas City by cut and sew artisans. All sewers are paid a living wage
- Ethically sourced Tencel + Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece fabric blend
- Made with non-toxic, low-impact dye
- Our tencel is derived from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees
- Our organic cotton is chemical-free and long lasting
- Sustainable, ethical staple basic
- Comes packed in a biodegradable cotton travel bag
Every element of your purchase makes a difference from manufacturing to fair wages to local production and donating basic needs.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.