Wide Lace Thong - The Diana
*Out of your size in our regular product option? Pre-order here for first dibs on our next re-stock! Due to Covid-related delays affecting our local factory normal production times and USPS delivery times, we cannot guarantee the ship date. Thank you for your patience and always feel free to email us for an update!
*If you choose a custom color, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of color dye (can be anything under the sun).
*If you choose *hand dyed color*, this color will come dyed by us in the color mentioned. These collections are limited, small batch and seasonal
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
Wide Lace Ethically Made Thong
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Very cheeky coverage
- Hand-dyed colors are limited, small batch and seasonal
- Limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort, flattering on curves
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex + 5" Floral Made in USA Lace Cheeky Fit Band
- Our lace and bamboo fabrics are made to last. We've washed and dried a few of these thongs hundreds of time since we first made them in 2014. They hardly show any wear!
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!