Wide Lace Thong - The Diana
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
Wide Lace Ethically Made Thong
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Very cheeky coverage
- Hand-dyed colors are limited, small batch and seasonal
- Limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort, flattering on curves
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex + 5" Floral Made in USA Lace Cheeky Fit Band
- Our lace and bamboo fabrics are made to last. We've washed and dried a few of these thongs hundreds of time since we first made them in 2014. They hardly show any wear!
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!
*If you choose a custom color, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your choice of color dye (can be anything under the sun).
*If you choose *hand dyed color*, this color will come dyed by us in the color mentioned. These collections are limited, small batch and seasonal