Wide Lace Thong in Golden (limited)
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
Wide Lace Thong in Golden (limited fall color collection)
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Very cheeky coverage
- Limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort, flattering on curves
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex + 5" Floral Made in USA Lace Cheeky Fit Band
- Our lace and bamboo fabrics are made to last. We've washed and dried a few of these thongs hundreds of time since we first made them in 2014. They hardly show any wear!
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!
About the fabric:
- Stretch floral lace, made for us in the USA and made to last for years with an elastic band
About the garment production:
- Our thongs are ethically made in the USA. Made in Kansas City by woman-owned small batch production teams working in an ethical micro-factory and earning a fair living wage to make our products. We're one of two percent of fashion brands in the world to pay a living wage to our sewers.
- Each garment was individually cut by hand, intentionally and slowly sewn with love and quality and requires many hours of labor. This USA made product is a true testament to slow fashion and ethical garment manufacturing. The only way we can compete with the cheap prices of fast fashion brands and offshore garment manufacturing is through quality production and fair wages to our entire team.
About the dye:
- Each piece takes about a half an hour to dye, fix, wash and hang to dry. We do this by hand in respect to the artistry techniques that we're losing in the garment industry where wasteful chemical-heavy large batch dyeing is the norm.
- Please note : Custom colors are hand dyed in-house by our team. This means every piece will be uniquely yours, special, and NOT perfect...in a good way :). By selecting custom dye products, you're in agreement that various factors may contribute to custom dye imperfections such as the following: dye blemishes, small spots, muted or boldly saturated colors, etc. Products have gone through a dye fix process, but please wash custom colored pieces SOLO before washing with other garments. We may not be held liable for: dye damages to other garments from washing or wearing. Please do this before wearing.