Wide Band Lace + Bamboo Bralette in Deep Water (indigo)
Wide band lace + bamboo bralette in Deep Water (multiple dips in indigo dye)
More about this color collection: Our newest hand-dyed natural indigo collection - LAKEWATER - is small-batch, limited edition drop.
Inspiration for this color collection was taken from summers spent lakeside in Missouri on boat rides, laying on the dock basking in the sun, and sipping coffee on the porch enjoying the rolling Ozark Mountain hills flowing into clear green blue waters. This collection features multiple lake water tones: "stream", "lake water" and "deep water" all dyed by hand with various indigo dye techniques. Green-toned shades were developed by combining marigold flower dye with indigo.
More about the product: This is a spin-off of our very popular Molly lace bralette that founder Hayley designed in 2015 and has even been featured by theknot.com and other national media companies that we're forever grateful for.
You, our customers, have been giving us feedback for years about how you'd like to see a better fitting, comfier bralette for larger cup sizes or for those with 34-38" band sizes. Founder/designer Hayley herself is a DD cup and designed the bralette to fit many shapes that usually don't feel comfy in dainty bralettes often designed for smaller cup sizes. This bralette is meant for A and B cups, too! We've eliminated the elastic band of our other bralette styles and instead made our own stretchy band with our very own luxuriously soft stretch knit bamboo spandex fabric.
For every staple basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
- Designed by founder, and made in KC
- Hand-dyed from indigo dye by local maker Alyx Jacobs in Kansas City
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Adjustable straps
- Adjustable band from measurement 30-38 (4 rows of hook and eye).
- S = 30-36 A+B cups, M = 30-36 B+C cups, L = 32-38 C+DD cups, XL = 34-40 DD-E cups
- Bamboo fabric band (non-elastic band)
- No underwire. ** Please note that because of no underwire, this bralette doesn't have a high level of support. The design is meant for comfort at home or to throw on under a tee shirt.
- Perfect eco-friendly bridal lingerie gift
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Rayon
- Lace is made in small batches through our USA manufacturing partner mill
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- Washer and dryer friendly (however for longer wear, we recommend hand washing and hang drying.)
Scene Inspo lake water picture credits: Tara Shupe Photography
Model and flat lay product shots : Ali Happer Photography
Ozark Mountains and rain photos were taken by our founder on a family float trip that inspired this small batch collection