Comfy Wide Band Bamboo BraletteSold Out
This is a spin-off of our very popular Hendricks bamboo bralette that founder Hayley designed in 2015 and has even been featured by BRIDES and other amazing media companies.
You, our customers, have been giving us feedback for years about how you'd like to see a better fitting, comfier bralette for larger cup sizes or for those with 34-38" band sizes. Founder/designer Hayley herself is a DD cup and designed the bralette to fit many shapes that usually don't feel comfy in dainty bralettes often designed for smaller cup sizes. This bralette is meant for A and B cups, too! We've eliminated the elastic band of our other bralette styles and instead made our own stretchy band with our very own luxuriously soft stretch knit bamboo spandex fabric.
For every staple basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Adjustable straps
- Adjustable band from measurement 30-38 (4 rows of hook and eye).
- S = 30-36 A+B cups, M = 30-36 B+C cups, L = 32-38 C+DD cups, XL = 34-40 DD-E cups
- Indigo shade is hand dyed from natural indigo dye
- No underwire. ** Please note that because of no underwire, this bralette doesn't have a high level of support. The design is meant for comfort at home or to throw on under a tee shirt.
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Rayon
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- Washer and dryer friendly (however for longer wear, we recommend hand washing and hang drying.)