Modest Bikini Panty - The Mimi
S, M, L in black will ship (or in-store pickup) week of 12/10. Ivory and aquamarine will ship immediately.
Call during open hours with questions 816 673 1155 or email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
"The Mimi" Modest Bikini
Mimi's got your back in everyday life (literally) with full coverage bottoms and a chic, clean front.
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City (made in USA)
- Modest back coverage
- Mid Rise
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Note: Limited hand-dyed custom colors may have color variations like spotting, blemishes, etc. Each piece is perfectly imperfect. Please wash dyed products once solo before mixing with other garments
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = biodegradable, self-wicking, super soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!