Tie-Back Bamboo Lounge Tank in Ivory - The JacquelineSold Out
**This item sells out very quickly, and therefore, we offer a pre-sale option. Click here to order pre-order.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
The Jacqueline - Tie Back Bamboo Lounge Tank
Meant for : bed, gym, lounging around :). So soft you'll want to wear all day -- and you can!
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Open back coverage
- Ability to tie back for more secured gym coverage or leave loose for open back/flowy sleep top
- No elastics, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!