Bamboo Bralette - The Hendricks
"The Hendricks" Classic Comfort Soft Cup Tshirt Bra
Staple, classic, matte bamboo bralette for the inner rocker chick.
BRIDES magazine featured our "gorgeous line of ecofriendly underwear, sleep tops, robes, and bralettes" in their article 8 Ways to Have an Eco-Friendly Wedding Shower. Our bamboo bralette in ivory is one of our most popular items for ethical bridal lingerie or best honeymoon lingerie gift ideas.
For every staple basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Adjustable in straps and band
- No underwire
- Elastic band runs small, we suggest going up a size
- Hand-dyed products are locally dyed individually by hand, most pieces have imperfections from the dye such as: splotches, tie-dye-like appearance, color inconsistencies, stiffness, etc.
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Rayon
- Plush Satin Elastic Band + Gold G-Clasp + Clasp Notches for Customized Fit
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!