Bamboo Pajama Lounge Pants in Ivory - The Ashley
This product often runs out of stock. Are we out of your size? Click here to pre-order.
"The Ashley" Bamboo PJ Pants are silky and breezy to the touch. Meant for: sleep and lounging. So soft you'll forget you're wearing them :). Pair with "The Jacqueline", "The Sybil" or "The Samantha" to make the perfect, most comfy PJ set for bed.
- Designed by founder
- Made in USA pajama pants. Made in Kansas City by women-owned small batch production teams
- Wear to bed or out to the gym or brunch as athleisure
- Silky, comfy fit
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!
---> For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???