The Anna - Day or Night Shift Dress in Shibori Indigo
**For our FALL/WINTER '18 INDIGO collection, we decided to do something we've never done before - collaborate with a local Kansas City Maker, Alyx Jacobs to HAND DYE our fabrics with INDIGO! This collection is a small batch production run with very limited quantities until sold out.**
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For all MADI intimates purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???
Day or Night Bamboo Shift Dress
Meant to be worn as : a bedtime nightgown, a daywear dress to brunch or work, a sexy night on the town outfit, a pool or beach coverup, lounging around :). So soft you'll want to wear all day and night...and you can!
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- 1" lace trim on shoulder of dress' tank
- Versatile day or night options: wear as sleepwear, beachwear, nightwear, daywear, etc!
- No elastics, luxuriously soft comfort
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Rayon
- Fabric = organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!