Stretch Fleece Sustainable Jogger Sweatpant
- Designed by founder
- Made in Kansas City by cut and sew artisans. All sewers are paid a living wage
- Ethically sourced Tencel + Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece fabric blend
- Our tencel is derived from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees
- Our organic cotton is chemical-free and long lasting
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take it off. And you don't have to! Meant for all day lounging.
- Sustainable, ethical staple basic
Every element of your purchase makes a difference from manufacturing to fair wages to local production and donating basic needs.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.