Second Skin Modal Boxer Brief - in Grey
Second Skin Boxer Brief - in Grey Modal
**Are we out of your size? Pre-order here so you have first dibs on our next re-stock!
- Designed by founder
- Boxer briefs made in USA. Cut/sewn in Kansas City by women in our MADI Makes non-profit seamstress training program.
- Soft plush elastic band
- Modal fabric: made from the wood pulp of self-populating beechwood trees. It's ethically sourced, carbon neutral and biodegradable.
- Fabric = light, breathable and silky smooth, resists shrinkage and pilling. Literally feels like clouds made of silk.
- Can be washed and worn for years.
- Sustainable, ethical basics.
After five years as a womenswear company benefiting female causes and the environment, we realized we were missing something...Menswear! When we work together, we can make a bigger difference. We are better together.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.