Modest Bikini Panty in Stream (indigo)Sold Out
"The Mimi" Modest Bikini in Stream (indigo)
More about this color collection: Our newest hand-dyed natural indigo collection - LAKEWATER - is small-batch, limited edition drop.
Inspiration for this color collection was taken from summers spent lakeside in Missouri on boat rides, laying on the dock basking in the sun, and sipping coffee on the porch enjoying the rolling Ozark Mountain hills flowing into clear green blue waters. This collection features multiple lake water tones: "stream", "lake water" and "deep water" all dyed by hand with various indigo dye techniques. Green-toned shades were developed by combining marigold flower dye with indigo.
More about the product:
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City (made in USA)
- Modest back coverage
- Mid Rise
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Note: Limited hand-dyed custom colors may have color variations like spotting, blemishes, etc. Each piece is perfectly imperfect. Please wash dyed products once solo before mixing with other garments
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = biodegradable, self-wicking, super soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!
Scene Inspo lake water picture credits: Tara Shupe Photography
Model and flat lay product shots : Ali Happer Photography
Ozark Mountains and rain photos were taken by our founder on a family float trip that inspired this small batch collection