Lightweight Bamboo Jogger in Ivory
**This is a new product, and our more popular sizes will sell out quickly. Are we out of your size? Get first dibs on our next re-stock and pre-order here!
- Designed by founder
- Made in Kansas City by women-owned cut and sew artisan teams
- Biodegradable 100% cotton drawstring
- Ethically sourced and sustainable French terry bamboo fabric — our founder’s favorite blend we’ve ever worked with!
- Garment is designed to have fitted look. Model is a size 4/6 and is wearing a small. If you prefer a looser fit, order one size up.
- Work-from-home comfy clothes essential
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take them off. And you don't have to! Meant for bed or all-day wear.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.