Lightweight Bamboo Jogger
Lightweight French Terry bamboo jogger
This product sells out very quickly. Are we out of your size? Get first dibs on our next re-stock and pre-order here!
- Designed by founder in 2018
- Made in Kansas City by a women-owned cut and sew artisan team that we've been working with for eight years. Drawstring is biodegradable, un-dyed 100% cotton biodegradable 100% cotton drawstring
- Ethically sourced and sustainable French terry bamboo fabric — our founder’s favorite blend we’ve ever worked with!
- Sizing: S = 2-6 (in jeans), M=6-10, L= 8-12
- In honor of reflecting as much comfort into your day as possible, garment waistband is designed to not be tight around your stomach. We don't yet make an XS in this product, so fit may be too large in the waist for size 0-2 in jeans. However, waistband can be adjusted to cinch at the waist.
- Work-from-home comfy clothes essential
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take them off. And you don't have to! Meant for bed or all-day wear.
More about how this product makes a difference:
- For every item purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because underwear is the most requested, needed and under-donated item of clothing in organizations all over the world.
- All of our sewers, employees and contractors are paid a living wage to make our products and work on our team. This makes us part of 3% of the world's fashion brands to pay a living wage to sewers.
- Guaranteed sweatshop-free. We're in our local sewing facilities nearly every week, and have close relationships with all sewers who carefully make our products.
- We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.