Bamboo Robe in Custom Color - The Karen
We offer hand-dyed custom colors to match your wedding colors or just your color taste! Perfect for newborn/hospital pictures of mom in her robe, matching bridesmaid colors, or custom color pieces for gifts!
After ordering, email our team with your custom color choice(s): customerservice(at)madiapparel.com <- change to an @ symbol so we know you aren't a spam bot :).
- Ash navy grey
- Burnt Orange
- Bright light turquoise
- Golden Yellow
- Lilac Purple
- Neon Yellow
- Neon Yellow Green
- *other options may be available upon request. Please email our team before placing an order to double check on additional color options
*Please note : every piece will be unique and will have imperfections due to the small batch hand-dyeing process. This process creates low to no water waste and low dye waste compared to large dye manufacturing.
Save up to 25% off when you order more than one robe for your bridal party! Don't have your size(s) in stock? Email our team for pre-order options: customerservice(at)madiapparel.com <- change to an @ symbol so we know you aren't a spam bot :).
- Designed by founder
- Custom hand-dyed in-house
- Made in USA bamboo robe. Made in Kansas City specifically by women-owned small batch manufacturing teams.
- Front V neckline, wrap robe with loops and 1 inch wide tie string
- Three quarter sleeve length with scalloped lace sleeve trim
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!
For every staple basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.