Bamboo Slit Skirt in Lakewater (indigo+marigold)Sale
Bamboo Midi Skirt with Slit in Lakewater
*Lakewater shade was hand-dyed from a mix of natural indigo and marigold flower dye
More about this color collection: Our newest hand-dyed natural indigo collection - LAKEWATER - is small-batch, limited edition drop.
Inspiration for this color collection was taken from summers spent lakeside in Missouri on boat rides, laying on the dock basking in the sun, and sipping coffee on the porch enjoying the rolling Ozark Mountain hills flowing into clear green blue waters. This collection features multiple lake water tones: "stream", "lake water" and "deep water" all dyed by hand with various indigo dye techniques. Green-toned shades were developed by combining marigold flower dye with indigo.
**Due to natural dye and the hand dye process, every piece is different and will reflect various shades of the products in photos. Pieces may be more muted, more saturated, have dye blemishes, etc
More about this product:
- Designed by founder
- Made in Kansas City by a small batch manufacturing team that we've been working with for over eight years.
- Hand-dyed from a combination of indigo and marigold flower dye by local Kansas City maker, Alyx Jacobs
- French terry bamboo stretch knit fabric - our softest fabric yet according to our team, customers and even the women who sewed the garments :). Comes with a biodegradable bamboo drawstring
This garment is close to plastic-free with no elastics and less than 5% spandex for body stretch
More about how this product makes a difference:
- For every item purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
- All of our sewers, employees and contractors are paid a living wage to make our products and work on our team. This makes us part of 3% of the world's fashion brands to pay a living wage to sewers.
- Guaranteed sweatshop-free. We're in our local sewing facilities nearly every week, and have close relationships with all sewers who carefully make our products.
Scene Inspo lake water picture credits: Tara Shupe Photography
Model and flat lay product shots : Ali Happer Photography
Ozark Mountains photo was taken by our founder on a family float trip that inspired this small batch collection