Bamboo Crop Tank in Hand Dyed IndigoSold Out
Bamboo Crop Tank in Hand Dyed Indigo
- Limited quantity, limited edition
- Hand Dyed from Indigo Dye by our regular local dye artist, Alyx Jacobs
- 1st photo = true to color. 3rd photo is the garment hang drying after hand dyeing process
- French terry bamboo stretch knit fabric - our softest fabric yet according to our team, customers and even the women who sewed the garments :)
- Tank is intended to fit close to your curves
- Bottom hem should hit the top of your belly button
- Pair with our slit skirt, leggings, sleep shorts, sleep pants
- Wear to bed, to brunch, to the gym, with jeans, etc
- Made ethically from sustainable organic fabric, and it's sweatshop free
For every item purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
- Designed by founder
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!