Bamboo Bralette in Cocoa (Limited)
"The Hendricks" Classic Comfort Soft Cup Tshirt Bra in hand-dyed Cocoa
Staple, classic, matte bamboo bralette for the inner rocker chick.
For every staple basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
About the design and fit :
- Designed by founder
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Rayon
- Plush Satin Elastic Band + Gold G-Clasp + Clasp Notches for Customized Fit
- Wear to bed or out to the gym or brunch as sustainable athleisure
- Adjustable in straps and band
- No underwire
- Elastic band and cups run small, we suggest going up a size
- XS = 30A-30B, S= 30-32B, M=30-32C, L=32-34D, XL=32-36DD
- Hand-dyed products are locally dyed individually by hand, most pieces have imperfections from the dye such as: splotches, tie-dye-like appearance, color inconsistencies, stiffness, etc.
- **Recommend hanging to dry
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!
- Silky, comfy fit, breezy to the touch
About the fabric:
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex with an elastic band
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
About the garment production:
- Made in USA bralette. Made in Kansas City by woman-owned small batch production teams working in an ethical micro-factory and earning a fair living wage to make our products. We're one of two percent of fashion brands in the world to pay a living wage to our sewers.
- Each garment was individually cut by hand, intentionally and slowly sewn with love and quality and requires many hours of labor. This USA made product is a true testament to slow fashion and ethical garment manufacturing. The only way we can compete with the cheap prices of fast fashion brands and offshore garment manufacturing is through quality production and fair wages to our entire team.
About the dye:
- Each piece takes about a half an hour to dye, fix, wash and hang to dry. We do this by hand in respect to the artistry techniques that we're losing in the garment industry where wasteful chemical-heavy large batch dyeing is the norm.
- Please note : Custom colors are hand dyed in-house by our team. This means every piece will be uniquely yours, special, and NOT perfect...in a good way :). By selecting custom dye products, you're in agreement that various factors may contribute to custom dye imperfections such as the following: dye blemishes, small spots, muted or boldly saturated colors, etc. Products have gone through a dye fix process, but please wash custom colored pieces SOLO before washing with other garments. We may not be held liable for: dye damages to other garments from washing or wearing. Please do this before wearing.