Long and Lean TeeSold Out
All Day Every Day, Anything But Basic Bamboo Tee
For every item you buy, we donate a pair of underwear to requesting organizations across the globe.
About the design and fit :
- Meant for : bed, gym, lounging around...So soft you'll want to wear all day and night -- and you can!
- Designed by founder
- Long and lean fit - we recommend sizing up for looser fit
- Cut/sewn in Kansas City
About the fabric:
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Our bamboo fabrics are ethically produced, organic and tested to ensure they're free of harmful substances and chemicals
- Sustainable, fast-drying, odor-preventing, biodegradable, breathable and silky smooth, resists shrinkage and pilling. Literally feels like clouds made of silk.
- 100% biodegradable
- This self-wicking fabric helps lower night sweats and is very breathable for sleeping
- Our basic white tee can be washed and worn for years.
- 3 year wear-well exchange guarantee
- The ethical, basic tee you always hoped to meet and the last white tee you'll ever need.
About the garment production:
- Our bamboo t-shirts are made in the USA and specifically made in Kansas City by woman-owned small batch production teams working in an ethical micro-factory
- Our pattern maker, cutters and sewers earn a fair living wage to make our products. Did you know, only 2% of the world's fashion production industry workers earn a living wage to cut and sew the products we wear? We promise to be part of that 2%.
- Each garment was individually cut by hand, intentionally and slowly sewn with love and quality and requires many hours of labor. This USA made product is a true testament to slow fashion and ethical garment manufacturing. The only way we can compete with the cheap prices of fast fashion brands and offshore garment manufacturing is through quality production and fair wages to our entire team.
After five years as a womenwear company benefitting female causes and the environment, we realized we were missing something...When we work together, we can make a bigger difference. We are better together.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.