World Champs Limited Edition Hoodie and Jogger Sweatsuit Unisex - in Heather Grey with Hand Dyed StripesSold Out
World Champs Limited Edition Hoodie and Jogger Sweatsuit Unisex - in Heather Grey with Hand Dyed Sport Stripes
Our headquarters and flagship store are in Kansas City, MO. As Kansas City football fans, we were beside ourselves when our hometown red and yellow gold boys took home the world championship this year. So, obviously we had to make limited edition world champs sweatsuits to celebrate. It's not in our style to make gaudy sports gear. Instead, we designed a classic sustainable sweatsuit with a "subtle nod" to our Kansas City football champions, chalked full of local pride.
- Garment designed by founder, stripes hand-dyed by founder
- Made by Kansas City cut and sew artisans
- Ethically sourced Tencel/Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece fabric blend
- Cotton drawstring
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take it off. And you don't have to! Meant for all day lounging.
- Sustainable, ethical basic
Every element of your purchase makes a difference.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.