Our ethical menswear pieces are designed with the sustainable minimalist in mind. Warning: once you try our men's underwear, you may never go back...
- Designed by founder Hayley
- Stay-put legs
- Plush waistband that stays in place
- Self-wicking, fast-drying, odor preventing
- Slow batch production. USA made in Kansas City by women-owned cut and sew artisan teams
- Ethically sourced, luxuriously silky soft, sustainable and organic fabrics
- Our men's underwear pieces resist pilling, shrinkage and are long-lasting
How does your purchase make a difference??
---> For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
---> Once the sustainable fabric we source hits our door, ALL production - from the design process to cut and sew - is Made in Kansas City... by women...right in the city we're headquartered! Pretty badass, huh???