Lightweight Bamboo Jogger in Terra CottaSold Out
Lightweight Bamboo Jogger in Terra Cotta
Naturally hand-dyed locally from the wood of ancient cutch trees
- Cutch dye has been used in India since ancient times. Parts of the tree such as the twings, bark and wood are often used for medicinal purposes
- Cutch wood dyes a variety of colors in the burnt orange/terra cotta/salmon family
- Due to natural dye process using wood from ancient cutch trees, beauty lies in the imperfections. Since these products are locally dyed individually by hand, most pieces have imperfections from the dye such as: splotches, tie-dye-like appearance, color inconsistencies, stiffness, etc. Color and imperfections highlighted in product photos.
- Designed by founder
- Made in Kansas City by women-owned cut and sew artisan teams
- Biodegradable 100% cotton drawstring
- Ethically sourced and sustainable French terry bamboo fabric
- Garment is designed to have fitted look. Model is a size 4/6 and is wearing a small. If you prefer a looser fit, order one size up.
- Work-from-home comfy clothes essential
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take them off. And you don't have to! Meant for bed or all-day wear.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.