Pre-Order Bamboo Boxer Brief - in Black
Pre-order: All Day Every Day Bamboo Boxer Brief - in Black
Our boxer briefs have been a hot item since they entered our collection March 2020. The last three re-stocks have sold out in Medium and Larges within a day or two. Out of your size but not in a hurry? Pre-order here to get first dibs on our next re-stock!
We estimate these will re-stock in late February to mid March. If you choose in-store pickup, please wait for an email from our team before heading to the store. (please note: there may be un-forseeable delays due to circumstances involving COVID. Our fabric suppliers are backed up and so are our sewing teams. Thanks for your patience and always feel free to email us for an update in the meantime!)
- Designed by founder
- Made in USA boxer briefs. Made in Kansas City by women-owned cut and sew artisan teams
- Soft plush elastic band
- Stay-put legs that don't ride up
- Bamboo fabric: ethically sourced, sustainable, long-lasting, biodegradable, fast-drying, odor-preventing, breathable and silky smooth, resists shrinkage and pilling. Literally feels like you're wearing clouds
- Can be washed and worn for years. If that doesn't happen, we want to be the first to know about it.
- 3 year wear-well exchange guarantee
- Sustainable, ethical basic
After five years as a womenswear company benefiting female causes and the environment, we realized we were missing something...Menswear. When we work together, we can make a bigger difference. We are better together.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. All products are made by women in the city we're headquartered. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.