Lace Brazilian Panty in Deep Water (indigo)
The Kaydee Lace Cheeky Brazilian in Deep Water (multiple dips of indigo)
More about this color collection: Our newest hand-dyed natural indigo collection - LAKEWATER - is small-batch, limited edition drop.
Inspiration for this color collection was taken from summers spent lakeside in Missouri on boat rides, laying on the dock basking in the sun, and sipping coffee on the porch enjoying the rolling Ozark Mountain hills flowing into clear green blue waters. This collection features multiple lake water tones: "stream", "lake water" and "deep water" all dyed by hand with various indigo dye techniques. Green-toned shades were developed by combining marigold flower dye with indigo.
**Due to natural dye and the hand dye process, every piece is different and will reflect various shades of the products in photo. Pieces may be more muted, more saturated, have dye blemishes, etc. Flat lay photos are more true to color, model photos appear a bit lighter than true dye shade.
More about our cheeky lace panty style:
- Designed by founder in 2013 and has been a staple in our collection ever since
- Cheeky, yet comfy fit
- Hand dyed with indigo by local Kansas City maker Alyx Jacobs
- Ethically made from sustainable fabrics, sweatshop free
- Wide lace band - flattering and smooth against curves
- Sizing: XS= 0-2, S=2-4, M=4-8, L=8-12, XL=10-14
- Fabric = Luxurious and long-lasting Made in USA stretch lace and viscose from bamboo biodegradable fabric
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight
- No elastics, limited panty lines, luxuriously soft comfort
- Model is size 2-4 in jeans and wearing a small.
For every item purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
Scene Inspo lake water picture credits: Tara Shupe Photography
Model and flat lay product shots : Ali Happer Photography