Bamboo Boxer Brief in Black
Will ship in 7-20 days.
Want first dibs on our next re-stock if we're out in your size? Click here to pre-order.
- Designed by founder
- Made in USA boxer briefs. Made in Kansas City by women-owned cut and sew artisan teams
- Soft plush elastic band
- Stay-put legs that don't ride up
- Bamboo fabric: ethically sourced, sustainable, long-lasting, biodegradable, fast-drying, odor-preventing, breathable and silky smooth, resists shrinkage and pilling. Literally feels like you're wearing clouds
- Can be washed and worn for years. If that doesn't happen, we want to be the first to know about it.
- Sustainable, ethical basic
After five years as a womenswear company benefiting female causes and the environment, we realized we were missing something...Menswear. When we work together, we can make a bigger difference. We are better together.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. All products are made by women in the city we're headquartered. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.