Limited Edition "Home Team Red" Beanie
Biodegradable stretch fleece beanie
- Designed by founder
- Hand-dyed with toxic free, low-waste dye
- Made in Kansas City by cut and sew artisans. All sewers are paid a living wage
- Ethically sourced Tencel + Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece fabric blend
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won't want to take it off. And you don't have to! Meant for all day lounging.
- Sustainable, ethical staple basic
About the garment production:
- This garment requires over ten steps of hand labor including cutting, sewing multiple seams, adding inside and outside labels, and steaming.
- Our biodegradable stretch fleece sweats are made in the USA and specifically made in Kansas City by woman-owned small batch production teams working in an ethical micro-factory
- Our pattern maker, cutters and sewers earn a fair living wage to make our products. Did you know, only 2% of the world's fashion production industry workers earn a living wage to cut and sew the products we wear? We promise to be part of that 2%.
- Each garment was individually cut by hand, intentionally and slowly sewn with love and quality and requires many hours of labor. This USA made product is a true testament to slow fashion and ethical garment manufacturing. The only way we can compete with the cheap prices of fast fashion brands and offshore garment manufacturing is through quality production and fair wages to our entire team.
About the hand-dye process
- Each product in this limited edition was hand-dyed with non-toxic dye
- The hand-dyed process adds about one hour of time to the labor of this piece.
- Every piece is unique and may have small blemishes and imperfections
Every element of your purchase makes a difference from manufacturing to fair wages to local production and donating basic needs.
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing. We're 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability.