Hand Dyed Natural Logwood Collection
Available via pre-order ONLY until September 22nd
- Pre-orders will first be available for in-store pickups in early to mid November, and then shipments will begin. We recommend choosing "in-store pickup" if you're local to KC or a nearby city
- Pre-order window closes September 22nd
- Products in this collection can be ordered for holiday gifts - they will arrive no later than December 12th!
For every item sold, we donate a pair of underwear to women or youth in a requesting organization in need. Why? Because underwear is the least donated yet most requested item of clothing.
About the natural dye:
- Most commercial dyes used in fashion are toxic to our bodies and pollute water sources. This natural dye is extracted from the heartwood of logwood trees in Central America and the West Indies where it is grown sustainably. It is not an endangered tree and grows abundantly!
- Hand dyed locally in our city by maker Alyx Jacobs (sets her own pricing and we pay her a living wage)
- Due to the natural dye and hand dye methods, every piece in this collection will be uniquely different and may have blemishes or dye inconsistencies. See photos for reference.