Bamboo Pajama Lounge Pants in Logwood (Hand Dyed)
Bamboo Pajama Lounge Pants in Hand Dyed Natural Logwood
Available via pre-order only until September 22nd
In honor of challenging ourselves as a brand to keep our overall minimal waste even lower, this collection will only be available to purchase via pre-sale. After 9/22, we'll close the window for this collection and it won't be available again until potentially fall 2024.
- Pre-orders will first be available for in-store pickups in early to mid November, and then shipments will begin. We recommend choosing "in-store pickup" if you're local to KC or a nearby city
- Pre-order window closes September 22nd
- Products in this collection can be ordered for holiday gifts - they will arrive no later than December 12th!
For every item sold, we donate a pair of underwear to women or youth in a requesting organization in need. Why? Because underwear is the least donated yet most requested item of clothing.
About the natural dye:
- Most commercial dyes used in fashion are toxic to our bodies and pollute water sources. This natural dye is extracted from the heartwood of logwood trees in Central America and the West Indies where it is grown sustainably. It is not an endangered tree and grows abundantly!
- Hand dyed locally in our city by maker Alyx Jacobs (sets her own pricing and we pay her a living wage)
- Due to the natural dye and hand dye methods, every piece in this collection will be uniquely different and may have blemishes or dye inconsistencies. See photos for reference.
About the design and fit :
- Designed by founder
- Wear to bed or out to the gym or brunch as sustainable athleisure
- Silky, stretchy, comfy fit, breezy to the touch
- No elastic waistband, just a stretchy bamboo drawstring. Garment can be pulled up and down without untying because the drawstring and fabric are so stretchy. The zero elastic waistbands eliminates pinching and "too tight" waistband discomfort
- S (0-4), M (6-10), L (10-14)
Mix and match with any of our tanks and tops for a comfy pajama set
About the fabric:
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- 100% biodegradable
- This self-wicking fabric helps lower night sweats and is very breathable for sleeping.
About the garment production:
- Made in USA pajama pants. Made in Kansas City by woman-owned small batch production teams working in an ethical micro-factory and earning a fair living wage to make our products.
- Each garment was individually cut by hand, intentionally and slowly sewn with love and quality and requires many hours of labor. This USA made product is a true testament to slow fashion and ethical garment manufacturing. The only way we can compete with the cheap prices of fast fashion brands and offshore garment manufacturing is through quality production and fair wages to our entire team.