Free Chainstitch with Every Purchase before 12/17
- After checking out, email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org with your order #, monogram word/letters/color/placement (scroll for options). For non-locals, we recommend you send this before 12/15 to give us enough time to monogram your item(s) and pop in the mail for on-time delivery
- Locals, please choose in-store pickup, email us your preferences, and we will notify you when its ready for pickup week of the 18th!
- Non-KC customers: If you order before 12/14, our free shipping rate should be ok for on-time shipping. If ordering between 12/14-12/17, we recommend choosing priority shipping to ensure your order arrives by 12/24 or continue with free shipping if it's not for a gift/not timely
- Alyx Jacobs (same superhero who also naturally dyes seasonal collections for us every year!) will be monogramming your forever basics and apparel gifts with her vintage chainstitch machine.
- In your post-order email, make sure to include:
- Your order #
- Where you'd like the monogram
- What you'd like it to say (1 word, name or a monogram)
- What thread color
- Size and font stays the same
- If this is for a gift or for you/if it's urgent or not
Monogramming a garment is such a fun and personal gift idea. We've curated a list of our favorite MADI Apparel items below that you may want to monogram for a loved one this holiday!
- Please note, the bamboo underwear and bamboo pajama fabric is more delicate and may need a thermal backing. Still looks beautiful, but may incur tiny holes from the machine around the monogram.
Inspo and Gift ideas:
- Wedding date/anniversary or monogram initials on bamboo or silk pillowcases (or bone sweatsuits) for bride, groom or spouse!
- “mama”, “daddy” or baby’s name on comfy sweats for new parents
- I <3 U on underwear or pajama set (our bamboo will require stabilizing backing)