Bamboo Midi Skirt with Slit in IvorySale
Bamboo Midi Skirt with Slit in Ivory
More about this product:
- Designed by founder Hayley Besheer Santell
- Made in Kansas City by a small batch manufacturing team that we've been working with for over eight years.
- Hand-dyed from a combination of indigo and marigold flower dye by local Kansas City maker, Alyx Jacobs
- French terry bamboo stretch knit fabric - our softest fabric yet according to our team, customers and even the women who sewed the garments :). Comes with a biodegradable bamboo drawstring
- Model is wearing a small slit skirt. She is a size 6 in jeans. For a looser fit, go up a size!
- This garment is close to plastic-free with no elastics and less than 5% spandex for body stretch
More about how this product makes a difference:
- For every item purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a requesting organization in need. Why? Because underwear is the most needed and under-donated item of clothing.
- All of our sewers, employees and contractors are paid a living wage to make our products and work on our team. This makes us part of 3% of the world's fashion brands to pay a living wage to sewers.
- Guaranteed sweatshop-free. We're in our local sewing facilities nearly every week, and have close relationships with all sewers who carefully make our products.