Bamboo Robe in Black - The Karen
Ships week of 12/5.
Call during open hours with questions 816 673 1155 or email us here: email@example.com
Are we out of stock in your size? Pre-order our bamboo robe to guarantee first dibs on our next re-stock!
For every ethical basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
Our bamboo robe is super silky and comfy - you'll want to wear it when you wake up, after you shower, putting on your makeup, reading a book, etc...AND YOU CAN! :). Perfect for brides and bridal parties for "day-of" getting ready!
To order more than one robe for a bridal party, email our team for discount pricing : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed by founder
- Made in USA bamboo robe. Made in Kansas City specifically by women-owned small batch manufacturing teams
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo, 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Front V neckline, wrap robe with loops and 1 inch wide tie string
- Three quarter sleeve length with scalloped lace sleeve trim
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!