Bamboo Pajama Lounge Pants - The Ashley
By MADI Apparel
About the design and fit :
- Designed by founder
- Wear to bed or out to the gym or brunch as sustainable athleisure
- Silky, comfy fit, breezy to the touch
- No elastic waistband, just a stretchy bamboo drawstring. Garment can be pulled up and down without untying because the drawstring and fabric are so stretchy. The zero elastic waistbands eliminates pinching and "too tight" waistband discomfort
Pair with "The Jacqueline", "The Sybil" or "The Samantha" to make the perfect, most comfy bamboo PJ set for bed.
About the fabric:
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- 100% biodegradable
- This self-wicking fabric helps lower night sweats and is very breathable for sleeping.
About the garment production:
- Made in USA pajama pants. Made in Kansas City by woman-owned small batch production teams working in an ethical micro-factory and earning a fair living wage to make our products.
- Each garment was individually cut by hand, intentionally and slowly sewn with love and quality and requires many hours of labor. This USA made product is a true testament to slow fashion and ethical garment manufacturing. The only way we can compete with the cheap prices of fast fashion brands and offshore garment manufacturing is through quality production and fair wages to our entire team.