Bamboo Robe in Ivory - The Karen
Are we sold out of your size? Pre-order our bamboo robe here for first dibs on our next re-stock!
For every staple basic purchased, we donate a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it's the most under-donated item of clothing.
Our bamboo robe is super silky and comfy - you'll wanna wear it when you wake up, after you shower, putting on your makeup, reading a book, etc...AND YOU CAN! Perfect for brides and bridal parties for "day-of" getting ready!
To order more than one robe for a bridal party, email our team for discount pricing : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Designed by founder
- Made in USA bamboo robe. Made in Kansas City specifically by women-owned small batch manufacturing teams.
- Front V neckline, wrap robe with loops and 1 inch wide tie string
- Three quarter sleeve length with scalloped lace sleeve trim
- Stretch Knit Viscose from Bamboo: 95% Bamboo 5 % Spandex
- Fabric = luxuriously soft, organically sustainable, odor resistant and dries super fast!
- ^^ That's important for women receiving the undies donations who'll be able to wash and hang dry their pair overnight.
- Styles are named after individual women who’ve made a difference in the life of our founder and who symbolize the kind of impact MADI can make in the world!