MADI Apparel featured on StyleHaul.com!!
Check it out! Thanks for featuring us, StyleHaul!
"MADI Apparel is a sweatshop-free, locally made, sustainable intimates line with a buy one, give one business model. Here. below, MADI’s founder Hayley Santell talks to us about what inspired her to start her company, and what it takes to maintain it." --> The Haul writer Lauren Strasnick interviewed our founder Hayley Besheer Santell for all the details about our impactful intimates startup!
Click to read all about:
- Our social entrepreneur founder Hayley and why she started MADI Apparel to begin with!
- Our newly renovated 1954 vintage camper mobile boutique aka MADI Mobile
- Why we care so much about fair labor and domestic production. Learn how we employ local Kansas City women to cut/sew our garments
- What organizations are in need of underwear donations and where in the world have we been to donate them?
- Our future goals and ideas!
THANK YOU STYLE HAUL for featuring us!!!