Come Celebrate Our 5th Anniversary!
When: June 20th, 5-9pm
What: Join us to celebrate our FIVE year “something wooden” anniversary!
--> Sales and specials
--> Yard games in our urban backyard
--> Smoky cocktails and all things "canned"
--> S’mores and mini hotdogs!
--> 7pm: Camp-themed improv comedy by improv group
--> Giveaway : stay tuned to enter!
--> Photobooth fun in our mobile boutique #MADImobile
• Camp gear encouraged — hint : Boy Scout Chic 😉 •
NOTE FROM TEAM MADI :
So, we are pretty excited about this, not gonna lie. When we glance back on five years, here's what we see:
- We've gotten to hug, connect with, shed tears with over 5,000 women across the world. It's not just underwear, it's dignity...
- Your purchases have helped us donate over 5,500 pairs of underwear to women in over 30 US cities, Cuba, Canada, Ecuador, Haiti, India, and Panama.
- We've become a leader in sustainable fashion and ethical production.
- MADI Apparel has been proudly featured by some of these amazing media companies: Forbes (twice), Huff Post, BRIDES, the knot, HERLIFE (Founder Hayley made the cover), Nylon, Entrepreneur, BBC News, etc...
- We launched a non-profit arm, MADI Donations and have to-date raised close to $100,000 for at-risk women in our community and underwear donations
- Through our 501(c)3 ^^, we've trained two women facing employment barriers how to sew. They both successfully graduated, and now we employ them on our local sew team!
- We launched a storefront (that will turn five, too, in a few months)
- We launched in 2014 with six black styles of underwear and since have ethically and sustainably introduced and sold out of six seasonal color collections, and designed and produced eight staple basic styles into our line that dual as day to night wear (bralettes, robes, sleep tanks, lounge shorts, lounge pants, basic tees, shift dresses, tie-back tanks).
...sincere thank you from our team to all of you who've lifted us up, supported our cause, shared our story...we can't wait to celebrate with you!